WhatsApp Transfer is an innovative tool designed to transfer all important data from a smart device to a computer; it also allows data to be shared between two Android or iOS-based devices or between both.
This application also allows you to easily and securely restore information from your computer to your mobile device.
One of the advantages of the application is that it allows you to select the data you want to transfer from one device to another, so only the data you are really interested in will be saved.
You may also be interested in: WhatsApp Web | How to Use it on a Computer
This avoids cramming the memory of the device with a large amount of messages that have no value for us.
What can be done with WhatsApp Transfer?
WhatsApp Transfer offers a number of other advantages:
- Allows for backup of WhatsApp conversation history from Android or iPhone devices to the computer.
- Allows you to restore chat history from WhatsApp to iPhone and Android devices from your PC.
- Transfer of WhatsApp messages between smart devices regardless of your operating system (Android or iPhone).
- Allows WhatsApp messages to be exported in document format (.txt, .csv, .doc, docx, .html, .pdf).
- Allows for easy export and restoration of images, video and audio.
Download WhatsApp Transfer quickly and easily
Downloading WhatsApp Transfer is very simple, you can do it from your computer as there is a free version that supports Windows operating system versions 10, 8.1, 8 and 7.
It is also available for Mac OS X in versions 10.7, 10.8, 10.9 and 10.10. It can be downloaded from various sites on the Internet, and paid versions are also available:
- Personal Edition. It can be downloaded from various sites on the Internet, and paid for versions are also available, including the Personal Edition, which allows you to manage WhatsApp messages from up to three smart devices.
- Family Edition. This allows you to install WhatsApp Transfer on multiple computers and manage WhatsApp messages from up to eight smart devices.
- Business Edition. With this license, you can download the application to any number of computers and manage WhatsApp messages from any number of smart devices.
To get the free version, choose the website where you will download from, locate the download option and click on it.
You will then be taken to a screen where you can save the .zip file containing the application executable. Click on accept and the file will be downloaded to the “Downloads” folder or the one you have chosen for this purpose.
Install WhatsApp Transfer
To install the application, just go to the compressed file you just downloaded and unzip it, you can do it by placing the pointer over it, right-click it and choose the option “Extract here”.
Immediately all the files contained will appear, find the executable file (.exe) and double click on it.
Next, an installation wizard will appear that will guide you step by step. All you have to do is choose the necessary options and in a few minutes WhatsApp Transfer will be fully installed and ready to use.
When you want to use it, just connect the smart device via USB and you can transfer all WhatsApp messages.
We don’t want to leave without showing you a video on how to use WhatsApp Transfer to transfer chat conversations from Android devices to iOS and back.